BUSINESS PROCESS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER(UK)
This role is a key position to lead a newly created team responsible for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives across all parts of the organisation.
It will play an important role in helping to foster a customer centric culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedding of LEAN methodology, and the supporting framework to deliver business transformation.
- To drive and deliver operational efficiency and quality improvements across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking. These should result in higher levels of customer satisfaction.
- To lead key business stakeholders, and multi-departmental ‘LEAN champions’, to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing programme of change.
- To lead and facilitate LEAN/process improvement based workshops to drive ideas and solutions.
- To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working.
- To identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system.
- To own the development and implementation of a ‘best-in-class’ continuous improvement strategy.
- To take ownership of change initiatives from design through to project delivery via internal governance and controls.
- To elicit requirements and drive process change using stakeholder interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, business analysis and workflow analysis.
- Working closely with the IT department for systemic improvements of processes and assist with IT prioritisation efforts.
- To work with other team members and business services departments to devise new support material based on the revised processes, to include training, reporting and systems enhancements.
- To actively monitor project risks to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address in advance.
- To ensure the business impact and project objectives/dependencies are identified, reported on and managed at all times.
- To monitor related KPI’s and complete post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved.
- Minimum accredited Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, preferably Black Belt.
- Minimum 5-7 years proven continuous improvement analytical experience from a similar role, including project management and business analysis.
- Ability to set-up, facilitate and lead service improvement/’WorkOut’ sessions with a range of business stakeholders.
- Excellent in data analysis and the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- A ‘completer-finisher’ taking accountability for ideas from inception to delivery, in an environment that requires robust metrics to confirm success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of Partners, Senior Managers, Third Parties and Subject Matter Experts.
- Strong analytical, project and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements.
- We are looking for colleagues with a good command of English.