CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER (UK)
The Customer Experience Director position is a leadership role, required to establish and drive the strategy, planning and execution of Business overall customer experience programme and goals as measured by Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT).
As Customer Experience Director, a key objective is to deliver a seamless customer experience across all stages and touch-points in the customer journey and thereby enabling Business to continually achieve greater customer satisfaction and advocacy, increased efficiency and profitability.
You will be accountable for championing and developing effective business transformation initiatives in partnership and collaboration with the Senior Leadership Team. As well as being pivotal, in developing a customer-centric culture within the organization from Executive level down to Front Line employees.
- To create a compelling Customer Experience vision, develop strategy, outline the improvement roadmap and drive execution to enable Business to meet its CE goals.
- Generating and interpreting internal and external customer insight and delivering customer experience transformation across the Business.
- Build and manage a team of Customer Experience Specialists and CE NPS Programme Managers across multi department workstreams.
- Lead customer-centricity discipline across the organization, working with key stakeholders in Sales & Marketing, Finance, IT, Trade, Supply Chain & Customer Services to continually improve customer experience.
- Advocate for changes in other departments’ ways of working and cross-functionally collaborate with teams to implement a change, if required for the improvement of overall customer experience.
- Manage the end-to-end process of guiding business stakeholders through workshops & ideation sessions to solve complex customer problems.
- Encourage problem-solving, strategic thinking and customer-orientation across the organisation.
- Evangelize and educate the broader organization about Customer Experience ethos, its impact on our customers and how it enables companies to gain a significant competitive advantage.
- Devise key performance indicators that measure and track program performance, delivery ROI on identified transformation opportunities for customer experience.
- Most of all you’ll be challenged by a wide variety of projects that transcends all Product Categories, Customer Class and Channels.
- Minimum 3-5 years proven continuous improvement analytical experience from a similar role, including project management and/or business analysis.
- Excellent stakeholder management, strategic thinking, analysis, design and communication skills.
- Able to lead the various departments & functions to help develop a truly customer-centric organisation.
- Customer Advocacy – you will be the voice of the customer ensuring customer experience is designed with the customer at the heart.
- Strong data, analytical and problem-solving skills to include the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Familiarity with process design, organisation design and customer journey mapping would be advantageous.
- A ‘completer-finisher’ taking accountability for ideas from inception to delivery, in an environment that requires robust metrics to confirm success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of Partners, Senior Managers, Third Parties and Subject Matter Experts.
- We are looking for colleagues with a good command of English.