Facial recognition is a biometric technology used for authentication and identification of individuals by comparing the facial features from an image with the stored facial database. Facial recognition technology is something that most of us take for granted. We’ve casually noticed that our smartphones now organize photos by people, or that Facebook somehow always knows the right friends to tag.
World Facial Recognition Market Scenario—-
1. Rising demand for surveillance systems for enhancing safety and security
2. Increasing application in physical security and intelligent signage
3. Technology advancements such as cloud-based services and 3D-based recognition systems
4. Lack of accuracy and high implementation cost of facial recognition technology
5. Increasing application in mobile security and drones
Contact us for to discover the potention Business opportunities over Facial Recognition.